Call: (727) 733-0494
- Civil litigation defense
- Personal injury litigation
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida State Courts
Background & Experience
Jeremy Simon developed his passion for the law while working at the Florida House of Representatives during his undergraduate years at Florida State University. After graduating from Stetson University College of Law in 2011 and passing the bar exam, he began his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney in the Twelfth Judicial Circuit. As a prosecutor, he continued to hone his litigation and trial skills in criminal law and eventually opened a criminal defense and personal injury practice serving the residents of Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Sarasota, and Manatee Counties. His firm worked tirelessly to protect the rights of the accused and injured, handling cases from second degree misdemeanors to life felonies and serious injury cases. He ran this practice for five years before deciding to transfer his skills to the arena of local government and civil law.
Jeremy joined Trask Daigneault, LLP in 2019. His knowledge of trial procedure and personal injury litigation complements the skills and talents of the entire Trask Daigneault team.
- Florida Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S.